Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PAYDAY 2 [Hack] [Чит]

Staff Sergeant

Question PAYDAY 2 [Hack] [Чит]

Hello!
    I appeal to the administrators or coders project, please tell me if you can write a cheat for this project?
    One hack is already there, but I do not trust those people, and trust you.
    Your cheats are 100% safe and can freely play with them, get down to business.
    There is version of public, I'll give you the video below and a link to the hack itself, please tell me if you can write a similar or improved incumbent hack?
    Link to the, a video is already a hack.
    link to the developers
    I am writing you this text through Google translator, please forgive me for any mistakes!
    ---------------------------
    Moderators please do not close this topic, it is difficult to tell if the administrators, I would like to get an answer from them

Перевод для русского населения =)
    Здравствуйте!
    У меня обращение к Администраторам или кодерам проекта, скажите пожалуйста сможетее ли вы написать чит для данного проекта?
    Один хак уже есть, но я не доверяю тем людей, а доверяю вам.
    Ваши читы они 100% безопасны и можно свободно с ними играть, перейдем к делу.
    Имеется паблик версия, я ниже вам дам видео и ссылку на сам хак, скажите пожалуйста сможете ли вы написать подобное или улучшить действующий хак ?
    Ссылка на видео , под видео уже есть хак.
    ссылка на разработчиков
    Пишу вам данный текст через гугл переводчик, простите пожалуйста за возможные ошибки !

Модераторы пожалуйста не закрывайте данную тему, если трудно сообщите администраторам, я бы хотел получить ответ от них
    Last edited by FreshMan; 03-14-2015 at 06:38 AM.
    Support for the Russian community/Поддержка Русского сообщества, есть проблема пиши в ЛС решим =)
    Совместная игра с читами [CS:GO](ТыК)

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Well, i dont think we will support games like this
    I dont played for a while, correct me if im wrong, but you are only playing against bots.
    But cheating against bots isnt fun at all in my mind, there are some other hacks/trainers out there which are very useful.
    For example you can edit level, masteries, aswell as you can have all items.
    And if you got everything, or one shotting every bot, that game isnt fun at all anymore
    Believe me i tried it, at i was bored after not even an our..
    Nothing to see here, move on

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by FiST View Post
    Well, i dont think we will support games like this
    I dont played for a while, correct me if im wrong, but you are only playing against bots.
    But cheating against bots isnt fun at all in my mind, there are some other hacks/trainers out there which are very useful.
    For example you can edit level, masteries, aswell as you can have all items.
    And if you got everything, or one shotting every bot, that game isnt fun at all anymore
    Believe me i tried it, at i was bored after not even an our..
    Game for four people =)
    Yes, we are fighting against the bots , but no trainers working for Steam version of the game = /
    I have given in the topic link of the video , there is a video on the existing hack , but I'm wary security of your account , I do not want to get a lock VAC.
    So I decided to contact you because you have a very stable and safe products

P.s As I understand it in this game almost no protection, so can the administrators or coder to make a hack for this game ?
    Support for the Russian community/Поддержка Русского сообщества, есть проблема пиши в ЛС решим =)

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Yes thats what i mean, 4 people, but only bots as enemys
    I dont think they will make a hack for it since the game is not that popular anymore, but that decision is not up to me
    Nothing to see here, move on

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by FiST View Post
    Yes thats what i mean, 4 people, but only bots as enemys
    I dont think they will make a hack for it since the game is not that popular anymore, but that decision is not up to me
    Yes, I understand that the decision is not yours.
    I will wait for a response from the Administrator , you can throw this topic Administrators ?

This hack can be very popular , because everyone knows what cheats from the project aimjunkies =)

PAYDAY 2 [Hack] [Чит]
    these guys make bots for other coop games so why not payday 2?

PAYDAY 2 [Hack] [Чит]
    Quote Originally Posted by warp005 View Post
    these guys make bots for other coop games so why not payday 2?
    If the suggestion gets enough +1's the coders and administrators will look into Payday 2.

Lance Corporal
    +1
    - 170.000 players play it..

PAYDAY 2 [Hack] [Чит]
    There is a perfect menu out there already

Hint: Yarrr! Shiver my timbers

Anyways if you dont trust it, its your fault, because i have used it for over 2 years and works great. Aimjunkies has online games to focus on.

PAYDAY 2 [Hack] [Чит]
    Just download the trainer from [Edited] it's free and gives you god mode and you can spawn in money bags auto cook etc. Also unlimited ammo, no clip.
    Last edited by JamalDaKillah; 07-11-2017 at 02:39 AM.